Vibsorb Vibration Control Washers and Bushings
We proudly sell the full line of vibration and thermal break products across Canada and the United States. If you are looking for genuine MIL C 882 products in Canada look no further. Contact us today 800 580 4195 for a no obligation free quote.
MIL C 882 bushings and isolation washers are used to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and break the vibration or shock transmission path. For example, the contact between a machine base and an anchor bolt as shown.
The properties of the Vibration Pad bushing material are ideally suited for vibration isolation and structure-borne noise reduction.
Washers & bushings are typically used in conjunction with MIL C 882 pads or waffle pads where the reduction of impact shock or isolation of transmitted vibration is required. Bushings are manufactured with the same properties as the MIL C 882 pad, and therefore offer years of service under the most severe operating conditions.
- Vibsorb bushings meet the MIL-C-882 and MIL-E-5272 military specifications.
- Bushings and washers complete the isolation solution by eliminating the vibration and shock transmission path.
- Anti Vibration bushings are impervious to most oils and is resistant to the effects of steam, water, mildew and brine. The effective temperature range is -65°F to 200°F.
- The durometer of the bushing is 90±5 (Shore A).
- Vibration Control bushings are manufactured to interface with standard bolt/washer sizes from 3/16" to 3".
- Custom OD/ID and bushing wall thickness and length are available.
Please feel free to contact us today to discuss your project requirements and schedule a commitment free lunch and learn or webinar with one of our product specialists.