Benchmark is proud to offer the following comparison between VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion and slide bearings, Fabreeka SBX / TTX and STX Slide Bearings and ETF Slide Bearings with PTFE
Benchmark VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion Bearings
Fabreeka PAD SBX / TTX / STX Slide Bearings
Slide Bearings - Series ETF
- Structural expansion bearing is designed using MIL C 882-PTFE pad in the lower unit to accommodate large rotations and high reaction loads
- Expansion bearings meet AASHTO and State DOT specifications for fabric reinforced bearings pads with PTFE sliding surface
- VIBSORB PRO SLIDE type bearings can use a filled or unfilled PTFE surface as required
- For corrosive conditions, VIBSORB PRO SLIDE type slide bearings are available in Stainless Steel
- Vibsorb PRO SLIDE is a Benchmark Product
- Benchmark has stock in Canada typical lead time is 5 - 10 days, expedited service is available
- Fabreeka SBX type structural expansion bearing is designed using Fabreeka-PTFE pad in the lower unit to accommodate large rotations and high reaction loads
- SBX type bearings meet AASHTO and State DOT specifications for fabric reinforced bearings pads with PTFE sliding surface
- TTX and STX type bearings can use a filled or unfilled PTFE surface as required
- For corrosive conditions, SBX, STX and TTX type slide bearings are available in Stainless Steel
- Fabreeka PAD Slide Bearings is a Fabreeka Product
- Steel/stainless steel plate on EF pad with PTFE surface
- Load: 14 MPa
- Series ETF bearings are made of a multiple layers of cotton duck impregnated with natural rubber (Series EF) as a bottom pad with PTFE bonded to its top surface. The top plate is identical to that of the Series ETL and ETR.
The Made in America and fabricated in Canada, Benchmark brand VIBSORB PRO SLIDE engineer approved equivalent is in stock and available for fast shipping!
All above specifications are meant to be used for basic comparison and information purposes only. Please verify with the above manufacturers directly.
In order to have been selected for this list the above mentioned products would be considered to be of the highest quality. When engineers specify vibration control or thermal break products or brands they generally add the "or approved equivalent" option. Typically lead time and pricing become determining factors once the engineer on record has verified the selected product meets the design criteria.
Benchmark makes no further representations.
The above comparison table is meant to assist with identifying additional approved alternative products. For more detailed and verified specifications please contact the respective above manufacturers directly.
For Vibsorb MIL C 882, PTFE, Slide Bearings, Elastomeric Bearings / STB-1 Structural Thermal Break availability, pricing, detailed datasheets, engineer approved equivalent questions or design packages please contact Benchmark today or fill out the information request form below. For all other products listed above please contact the respective manufacturers or distributors directly!
Micarta Bearings – Slide Bearings
VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion Bearings Canada
VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion Bearings structural expansion bearings, or slide bearings, accommodate thermal expansion and structural rotation in buildings, bridges and pipe supports. Fabreeka designs and manufactures four types of expansion / slide bearings for a wide range of applications. The expansion bearings are supplied as an upper and lower unit prepared to be tack or stitch welded in the field.
For proper bearing design, several questions must be answered.
We require the following information to prepare a quote for Slide bearings:
- The maximum available bearing area – depth, width and height.
- The maximum expansion expected and in which direction.
- The maximum load on each bearing.
- The maximum beam rotation in radians at the bearing area.
- If any slots/holes are required, a bolt pattern must be supplied.
- VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion Bearings with MIL C 882 anti vibration pad in the lower unit to accommodate large rotations and high reaction loads.
- VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion Bearings bearings are manufactured using a filled or unfilled PTFE sliding surface as required.
- All expansion / slide bearings are designed or manufactured to specification.
- VIBSORB PRO SLIDE Expansion bearings meet AASHTO and State DOT specifications for fabric reinforced bearings pads with PTFE sliding surface.
Please feel free to contact us today to discuss your project requirements and schedule a commitment free lunch and learn or webinar with one of our product specialists.