Fabreeka-TIM® RF is a high density, closed cell rigid polyurethane foam used as an effective thermal break for a variety of applications, such as column base thermal isolation for roof equipment, cold storage facilities or to reduce thermal bridging between a roof and outdoor space. It also provides column base thermal insulation and is manufactured in several densities to support a range of load conditions.
The unique properties of Fabreeka-TIM® RF make it impermeable by any type of liquid, including water and most solvents, thus suited for moisture, severe weather conditions or harsh environments. With additional qualities as a structural thermal isolation block, it is resistant to mechanical stress and has exceptional insulating qualities, which makes it a valuable asset to reduce thermal bridging in non-moment building envelope connections and cold storage applications.
- Made in North America
- Exceptional insulating qualities
- Cost effective solution for low load structural connections
- Three densities to meet different load conditions
- Thicknesses range from 1/2” 6″ in solid pieces no bonding required
- Creep resistant – resists deformation under load over time
- Closed cell material is impervious to water and other liquids