Fabreeka Bushings for Vibration Isolation & Impact Shock ControlWe proudly sell the full line of Fabreeka vibration and thermal break products across Canada. If you are looking for genuine Fabreeka products in Canada look no further. Contact us today 800 580 4195 for a no obligation free quote.
Fabreeka Bushings for Vibration Isolation & Impact Shock Control
Fabreeka bushings and isolation washers are used to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and break the vibration or shock transmission path. For example, the contact between a machine base and an anchor bolt as shown.
The properties of the Fabreeka bushing material are ideally suited for vibration isolation and structure-borne noise reduction.
Washers & bushings are typically used in conjunction with Fabreeka pads or Fabcel pads where the reduction of impact shock or isolation of transmitted vibration is required. Bushings are manufactured with the same properties as Fabreeka pad, and therefore offer years of service under the most severe operating conditions.
- Fabreeka bushings meet the MIL-C-882 and MIL-E-5272 military specifications.
- Bushings and washers complete the isolation solution by eliminating the vibration and shock transmission path.
- Fabreeka bushings are impervious to most oils and is resistant to the effects of steam, water, mildew and brine. The effective temperature range is -65°F to 200°F.
- The durometer of the Fabreeka bushing is 90±5 (Shore A).
- Fabreeka bushings are manufactured to interface with standard bolt/washer sizes from 3/16″ to 3″.
- Custom OD/ID and bushing wall thickness and length are available.
Please feel free to contact us today to discuss your project requirements and schedule a commitment free lunch and learn or webinar with one of our product specialists.
Fabreeka Canada Information Packages